Thursday, August 9, 2012

Brief Update

Well, I am so excited that this should be my last blog update from my IPAD. My lap top should be up and running this weekend. Guess what this means? Lots of pictures in my upcoming blogs. Also , proper formats. The IPAD does not allow me to do paragraphs or skip lines. So my blogs should be easier to read in the near future. Well Guess What? It is August! I am SOOOOO excited that we just celebrated his 14 month birthday. We are so pleased. Mommy is just a tad bit down lately. I am sitting at home more because he is too heavy to take everywhere. I am use to working and being busy. The walls are closing in on me. I am so excited about Fall but I  am also terrified about the season change. I am sure you are asking why? Well, Fall means HOLIDAYS. I LOVE to dress Hayden in styling seasonal clothes for Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. I am TERRIFIED beyond measures to buy clothes for these holidays until the month of. I just can not imagine the holidays without Hayden. I can not imagine how we will go on. That is why I am asking you to help us pray our way to our next miracle. I usually pray for one more day. I usually just ask to make it to the next month. I am wanting to pray for a leap of many more days. I am wanting to have Hayden here for the Holidays. He is looking so good. He is cooing so well. He is our litltle Earth Angel. I spend 24 hours a day suctioning him, monitoring him, medicating, bathing, doing vitals etc. It is a tough job that I am not ready to give up. I LOVE my JOB. The reason I am mainly terrified about the holiday season is the cold air. I am going to do my best to keep Hayden well. Pneuomonia would be very dangerous to Hayden's precious lungs. Fall also means Football and a new school year. This is my little brothers senior year. He is such an awesome young man. He deserves an awesome senior year without the heartache and worries of his first and only nephew. We have lots of adventures and lots of memories to make. I am holding onto HOPE that Hayden will keep fighting this journey. I have cried more tears lately. I feel exhausted and overwhelmed. I am so thankful for my friends that have called, texted, and come to visit us weekly. It is unbelievable! Just a simple text message can warm our heart if we are having a bad moment. I can honestly say I have learned that we have some true and genuine friends both young and old.  I can honestly say that we have the best group of friends. I can not begin to thank all of my mothers friends, my grandmother, and my friends for the fabulous meals. This has allowed us the opportunity to spend more time with Hayden. Thank you notes are coming. Hayden will be writing them so they are taking a little bit of time ;) Be patient because you will LOVE them. Praying for less tears and more happy moments to get us through the Fall Season;) Also, THANK YOU to everyone who wears their HOPE bracelets 24/7 I notice them in Facebook pictures, WalMart or even in public. It warms my heart that so many of you have not tucked them away in your dresser. I have HOPE that everytime you wear your bracelet, you say a precious prayer for our angel. I still have a few ppl that Im not forgetting about. I just have to make my way to town. I WILL get them to you SOON:) Your faithfulness is appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. Praying for a wonderful holiday season WITH Hayden! Can't wait to see pics of him in all his cute clothes!

    p.s. Anna and I wear our Hope bracelets at work around our ID badges. :)

    ReplyDelete