Thursday, May 10, 2012

11 Months:)

I decided that it was time to update my blog this morning. I figured that I had the right to "brag" for a moment. Well then I realized that I better not "brag" as Hayden had two seizures in the time I was starting my computer up. Let's just put it this way, Hayden turned 11 months on May 1. God has truely blessed us with some great days in May. (Beats April so far). We have finally gained some energy. We are finally back in the swing of things. We were so excited for Hayden's 11 Month Birthday celebration. Many times in our life, we did not feel that we would even see this day. He is our miracle child. We are so close to the one year birthday. I am so anxious, nervous, and proud. I want him to feel good on his day. I hope he is seizure free on his day. I cant wait to make it special for him. Praying that God gets us safely to June 1st.

Month 10 was rough. We spent three weeks in the hospital. Within these three weeks, we were told devastating news. We were heart broken. We felt as if our lives were over again. HMMM, so what should we do now? Go home and cry? Yes, this was my first reaction. Then we decided NAH, we must continue to live life to its fullest. Hayden does not want us to give up! Hayden has lots of things to do in his precious life. So we loaded up and went on vacation. Hayden deserved this! 

We sang Happy Birthday to Hayden on our way to the Beach. He took his two friends with him. They would pamper him all week. He had a great week. It started out very scary though. We continued to pray for better days. Guess what? God gave us better days. We were able to take him to the beach. His Nona gave him a UV tent for the beach. He loved it! He cut his first tooth! Huge accomplishment:) He went to the track and went on a train ride. He went to crab island. He went swimming in the pool. HE WENT 26 HOURS SEIZURE FREE! All in all we had a great week with our perfect little family and friends. Hayden has officially done more in 11 months than some 10 year olds do in a lifetime.


I love this picture of him sleeping. It shows how relaxed the beach makes him. I believe he could be a beach bum. I am sure his mommy and Nana wouldnt mind it.
 Well Hayden has been to Orange Beach 2 times and Destin 6. He loves going to Nanas home away from home. It is perfect for Hayden. He loves to relax. This time he decided to feel the ocean water. He said OOOHH, Mommy that feels good!
 Daddy and Hayden took a dip in the swimming pool. Hayden was so excited for soming daddy/son time.
 Crab Island? I think so! He wanted to go play in the prettiest water in Florida. So that is just what we did! He loved his boat ride! ( Notice his crab outfit for a day at crab island)
 He was so excited to finally have that big life jacket off! He was ready for a nap:)
 Okay, mommy had to change him. Hayden is quickly growing out of his 12 month outfits so we are trying to get a couple of outfits in a day. Yes, he is definitely a fashion King. He even got new sunshades:) ( I have had so many people
 We love these girls like daughters. Hayden loves these girls like sisters! Thankful for their kisses and smiles.
 Beach Bum, I think so! He loved snoozing in his beach tent.
                                    
 Hayden did not feel good in this picture. The only problem with good days is that you can never forget about the bad. I can never stop thinking about the future. It is a terrible feeling. So as I looked at him, I figured he needed a little love. So I drew Hayden a picture on my menu. I LOVE THIS BOY SO MUCH!
 Hayden enjoyed his train ride. He was so excited to be outside in the warm yet breezy weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment