Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Batson journey 6 cont.

Well I am definitely starting to miss my home! This air mattress is not very comfortable:( we seem to eat fast food and junk 24-7. I am so ready for home cooked veggies, fruits, and soups. Yesterday hayden had a good day. He slept a lot. He is still on tons of pain meds. He had very few seizures during the day yesterday. I was praying this meant we were seeing instant results. Unfortunately, they are starting back. I woke up to 3 nighttime seizures. They started feeding him pedialite yesterday. He is getting one ounce per ever 3 hours. The pain meds are to continue until Saturday. I must say i woke up to his eyes being open this am. I have missed his pretty eyes and baby coos so much. I am so proud of our angel. He is such a fighter. He has to be exhausted but he never complains. I feel that GOD places his hand on hayden 24-7 while at Batson. We are praying he gets a break soon. Hospitals are exhausting and we've pretty much been here since last Monday. Thank you again to all of our visitors yesterday. Hayden loves each of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment