Thursday, February 2, 2012

Hayden had a much better week. He has stopped crying 24-7. Thank you God for allowing us sometime to breathe and enjoy him! Watching Hayden in pain is one of the most difficult things that I have ever had to do. I feel so helpless and worthless. We are so glad that he is feeling better. He is having at least ten seizures a day. We are continuing to pray for “our little bit of heaven on earth” and a day without a seizure! Throughout last week, we continued to swap medicines and alternate Motrin and Tylenol. The Motrin helped with the muscle pain caused by seizures. We are still on hold from therapies until we get the seizures under control. This is a good thing! We are getting to relax a little more than usual. A well needed break from reality. I have had a lot of time to think this week. (Not sure if that’s a good or bad thing). I miss seeing Hayden smile. I got use to the daily smiles. The smiles that I did not realize would be fading away. God granted me my birthday wish by allowing him to smile again. Maybe he will grant me another smile for Valentine’s Day. If you are a parent, you see your child smile daily. Do you really appreciate each individual smile? I pray if you do not, that you start. You never know when you could see your last smile.  Do I believe that Hayden will smile again?  Absolutely, I can’t wait to see Hayden smile again one day! Oh what a glorious day it will be! I am patiently waiting!
Chubby and Silly Smile!
 Kermit the Frog Day Smile!
 A day on the beach: You can not help but smile!
 Shopping with MommY!
 A smiling puppy!
 Mommy asked for a smile for her birthday! She definitely got it!
 Hello friends: can you stop posing? I am trying to smile at Yall! Pay attention to me not the camera!



Last week, we had a very fun week. We took pictures on Friday. Literally, he was perfect! I am sure that we got one hundred great ones. We went to Cleveland on Saturday! We purchased him a spring outfit! He picked it outJ (with the help of mommy). Brent and I went out to eat Saturday night while he bonded with his Nana and Papa! My parents loved their snuggling time! Sunday, we had visitors all day! He was worn out! We started celebrating his 8 months of life Tuesday. After all it is was a week long celebration. We went to eat with Brent’s parents at Lost Dog. We did birthday lunch yesterday with my mom. We then played outside on this beautiful spring like day! We took him to Lilo’s with some of his favorite “aunts and uncles” last night. Tonight is his real celebration! He will even get a cake. More pictures to come!
                                                           A parents DREAM come true!

                                                     Mommy loves her precious little angel!
                       Hayden is saying "come on daddy, make mommy stop with all these pictures!
Nana Love
Birthday Celebration 1: Lost Dog with Nona and Pawpaw!
Birthday Celebration 2: Lillos with my friend "Aunt Lauren"
"Uncle Frank and Aunt Leathe came too"
Lastly, we would like for everyone that prays for Hayden to keep it up! We are never giving up! He is our miracle and will continue to prove us wrong. I was talking to a friend today that is going through a difficult time. I told her that Doctors are not God. Doctors are there to help us but not to tell us our future! Only God can predict how well or long we will all survive. Please add to your prayers, “Hayden’s friends.” He has a few friends that need prayers just as much as he does right now. I hope that Hayden has taught people to cherish each day like it is your last.
GOD HEARS YOUR PRAYERS: THE LORD IS CLOSE TO EVERYONE WHO PRAYS TO HIM. PSALM 145:18 PRAYERS THAT YOU LEARN EARLY IN LIFE ARE LIKE SEEDS IN THE GROUND. EVERY TIME YOU PRAY, SPIRITUAL WATER HELPS YOU GROW AND DEVELOP INTO THE PERSON GOD INTENDS YOU TO BE. LET THE DAILY HABIT OF COMING TO GOD IN PRAYER BE ONE OF THE FIRST THINGS YOU LEARN. YOU WILL BE BLESSED, AND YOUR HEAVENLY FATHER WILL BE GLORIFIED.

 We are definitely having a blast and enjoying each day with Hayden. Never a dull moment in the Casavechia household! Your prayers for our strength worked. Last week, I felt like I was the saddest person on Earth. This week, I am back to loving and enjoying every second with our bundle of joy!

Take a look below: Hayden has been a social butterfly since he feels better!
Hayden's neighbor Hunter! Hunter use to kick Hayden when his mommy held Hayden.
ChiChi will always take care of his Hayden!
Hayden has two "Girlfriends" They are his penny prayer team. Anytime they see money, they make everyone pray for Hayden! Their parents have truely raised them right!
I feel better! Thank you for your prayers!
Marley loves her Hayden!

No comments:

Post a Comment