Thursday, February 2, 2012


Hayden had a much better week. He has stopped crying 24-7. Thank you God for allowing us sometime to breathe and enjoy him! Watching Hayden in pain is one of the most difficult things that I have ever had to do. I feel so helpless and worthless. We are so glad that he is feeling better. He is having at least ten seizures a day. We are continuing to pray for “our little bit of heaven on earth” and a day without a seizure! Throughout last week, we continued to swap medicines and alternate Motrin and Tylenol. The Motrin helped with the muscle pain caused by seizures. We are still on hold from therapies until we get the seizures under control. This is a good thing! We are getting to relax a little more than usual. A well needed break from reality. I have had a lot of time to think this week. (Not sure if that’s a good or bad thing). I miss seeing Hayden smile. I got use to the daily smiles. The smiles that I did not realize would be fading away. God granted me my birthday wish by allowing him to smile again. Maybe he will grant me another smile for Valentine’s Day. If you are a parent, you see your child smile daily. Do you really appreciate each individual smile? I pray if you do not, that you start. You never know when you could see your last smile.  Do I believe that Hayden will smile again?  Absolutely, I can’t wait to see Hayden smile again one day! Oh what a glorious day it will be! I am patiently waiting!
Shopping trip with Mommy!
 Acting Silly! Oh mommy loves silly smiles!
 I sure love my DADDY and MOMMY!
 A day at the beach! Oh the life, let me smile!
 Kermit the Frog fest makes me smile!
 Trick or Treat! I am a cute sweet puppy dog!
 Mommy, I hear you want a smile for your birthday! Here is your wish come true!
 Smiling for mommy's birthday! Hello can yall stop posing for the camera and look at my SMILING!
We are now patiently waiting our next SMILE!

Last week, we had a very fun week. We took pictures on Friday. Literally, he was perfect! I am sure that we got one hundred great ones. We went to Cleveland on Saturday! We purchased him a spring outfit! He picked it outJ (with the help of mommy). Brent and I went out to eat Saturday night while he bonded with his Nana and Papa! My parents loved their snuggling time! Sunday, we had visitors all day! He was worn out! We started celebrating his 8 months of life Tuesday. After all it is was a week long celebration. We went to eat with Brent’s parents at Lost Dog. We did birthday lunch yesterday with my mom. We then played outside on this beautiful spring like day! We took him to Lilo’s with some of his favorite “aunts and uncles” last night. Tonight is his real celebration! He will even get a cake. More pictures to come!
Mommy's Heart
 Looking through Daddy's heart!
 One Happy Family
 Birthday celebration 1: Lost dog with Nona and Pawpaw

No comments:

Post a Comment