Tuesday, August 21, 2012


                Brent and I have had many slideshow and Hayden song request after people heard it at the service. I am not very computer savvy so it will take awhile. Mornings are always tough because I should be doing meds, feeding, bathing, and suctioning. Luckily after the few hours of morning, we begin to have a good day until dark. A lot of this has to do with Him sleeping with his body touching mine every day for 14. 5 months except 4 times that he stayed with grandparents. Hayden’s service was beautiful. The yellow and bright flowers made us feel his presence. The fact that my sister in law spoke without a tear in her eye. The fact Brent and I developed the courage to kiss him one last time, close the casket, place the flowers on it, and walk away in front of 500 plus people was his presence. We had so many signs throughout the week. Our song was Blessings. “What if Blessings come through rain drops”: We definitely experienced this with a steady rain at the cemetery. All that was done and said was genuinely from the heart.

                Grace Community Hospice donated a tree to us in memory of Hayden. We have found surrounding ourselves with family and friends are vital. We decided to invite them all over to plant Hayden’s tree. Yes, we did read the directions. No, I am very bad with keeping plants alive. Luckily, Hayden’s three buddies watered it enough to make it float. I have always heard, “You can never water it enough at the beginning.” Well, they definitely took care of this for us. The day was beautiful. The sun was shining down on us.

                Chloe, Anne Marie, and VIncenzo will always be close to our hearts. The reason is because they would tell anyone that their best friend was HayHay. They all are worried. They are all missing him. Chi Chi has been so quiet and calm. Until he sees something that belongs to Hayden. He will then run around looking for him. We LOVE this. We NEVER want these three children to forget about their buddy in Heaven. They have the most amazing guardian angel of all. Lisa took the girls to the cemetery to pick flowers. They miss Hayden. They are so glad he is now well. Some children have to learn too much at a young age. These children are definitely going to be mine and Brent’s second kids. I might not be able to spoil Hayden but I am going to be spoiling them rotten. Sweet Mallie is questioning her buddy too. She is so glad he is not sick. She is just very concerned that I might not have given Jesus all the proper feeding and medicine instructions. She does not want him hungry. Chloe says Yes momma, I am glad he is well but he didn’t have to go. I could have made him well for the angels.  Sweet Suzi Paige was heartbroken. She brought a cross to his tree last night. Some just have to learn so much at such an early age.

                Below are pictures from our tree planting ceremony. We are so proud that all of the friends and family that have stuck by our side were able to be a part of this special moment. I wish I would have had time to invite the whole Hayden clan of supporters. Unfortunately, my house would not have held a tenth of them. Enjoy the pictures. Pray that Brent and I keep our tree aliveJ

Our wonderful family minus Jacob who had to go back to college:)
 Chi Chi says UHHHHHHH
 Great Friends
Hey HayHay thanks for making your presence in this photo
 I miss HayHay. When you miss him come see his tree, Can I kiss his tree? A huge hug and kiss to the tree was given.
 Might as well have a little fun in the dirt.
 Let the watering begin
 The guys
 The girls
 My Green Thumb Husband:)
I love my nephew.
 Our tree.
More water
 More mulch
 Near Flood Zone
 Thank you Keri! We love the cross!

Suzi added a cross to his tree. A pleasant suprise when we go home last night.








No comments:

Post a Comment